Friday, June 13, 2008

More Dating Resolutions

Soooooooooooooooooooooo, I have come to another conclusion concerning dating. I really need to stop dating brilliant, gorgeous women.It is really that simple. No more she-tigers. The women I have dated/fallen in love with have all been too smart and too good looking. High School: obviously smarter and hotter. College: Brilliant and beautiful. Graduate School: Genius and gorgeous. There is no other way to put this, except to say that hot, smart girls are really not good for me. I mean, they are GOOD for me, too good. Great, actually, but obviously trouble. My Ego cant take the pressure. Like I said before, I am sure there are exceptions to the rule, all rules have exceptions, we must accept this inevitable conclusion; however, for now I will be wary of those feminine creatures that posess both brains and looks. Give me looks or brains, but heaven forbid I get both... Hell, what do you think? ;)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

O noooooo! But you'll be so bored after 9 1/2 weeks. Why not celebrate her mind! Why not sit across the table in admiration! Why not challenge yourself to dare to learn from those feminine smarts! Plus--a smart woman can get you out of a bind. Can crack codes! Can be your consultant...even lawyer! I dare you to date a dumb fine woman. If you end up being fullfilled I promise not to be mean to her if she ever becomes my sister-n-law! But I will makes jokes that she will not understand. And you will laugh. HA. And let's face it, there are more smart women than smart men. So embrace the statisic and thrive lil' bro.

--E

Ariela said...

I agree!
Noone said this whole dating this was easy, either. You are, hands-down, a total CATCH in this city (and any other) so keep fighting the good fight!
And, of course, drinking martinis with me

kevin rocci said...

oh mmm! how tragic your life is. you have to date beautiful brilliant women. the pain and suffering! oh, i feel soo very bad for you.