Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Walk to Work Wednesdays



So, Today I started something that I think will become a summer tradition, for at least one day a week. Its called "Walk to Work Wednesdays" This is to go along with "Sober Sundays" and "Fun Day Fridays" etc. IT was a beautiful walk this morning that took to some awesome NYC locals. Past Central Park and Columbus Circle, The Jewish Museum, the Metropolitan Opera House and Lincoln Center, right next to the Huge Church of Latter Day Saints, I get to go by Times Square, Madison Square Garden, Macy's Wander along in Chelsea, and the West Village, Union Square and Washington Square Park, right before I get to my work in Noho. The walk takes about an hour and half, which is great if you consider that the train takes about 40 minutes. So worth the extra effort. It is around a 6 mile walk. Maybe later in the summer I will turn it into a run. We will see. I posted the route above. Check it out. Talk to you later.

Spike

No comments: