Monday, May 12, 2008

My Dating Future

I have concluded that I will never again date someone under the age of 21, or someone who has yet to finish an undergraduate degree. People in college should not be tied down in a situation that will keep them from fully experiencing a a fulfilling four year college experience. However, I will admit: There are always exceptions to the rule. I have recently discovered that I have a lot to learn, and that some relationships are not challenging me enough, or inspiring me enough. (Once again I can think of a few exceptions to the rule.) This has become a new tenet for how I date. My argument is obviously inconclusive, but there is a lot to be said for knowing what you want, and what you need in/out of a relationship. Rock....


Oh, and Go Obama! (this is for Sean, and for all of us)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

that's funny. i just made the exact opposite promise to myself.

...z... said...

Like I said, there are exceptions to every rule...

Julia said...

You're funny.

Phil said...

See, I came up with a theory that it is better to get girls while they are young and don't know any better. We'll see whose theory wins out. Whoever dies the most lonely loses. Go!